It seems luck has turned against me. My dog needs help.
My dog is old. She's 10 years old. Problem is, she yelps (loudly) randomly, and if you touch her sides (around the bottom, at the end of her sides, by her stomach) she yelps even louder, and continues to yelp randomly from there out. What's happening?!?! What can we do to fix this!?!?!

Bad things to happen this MONTH:

-Dog having problems. I've always thought, if I lose this dog, (she's like, a one in a kind dog, I'm not joking, she's not a normal dog. This may sound like something every owner says - but this one is true. Pokey, my dog, she will make funny sounds when you scratch her, and I mean just the funniest sounds. When you scratch this one spot, she acts like she's going to pee, and sits down, or tries to, and sometimes walks while looking like she's going to pee while you're scratching her. She can also jump up on this small bed, but she uses the stairs (bed is close to stairs, bed = downstairs) and she jumps on from there. But she can jump to my bed, which is like 1 and a half size of a bunk bed, but one bed instead. It's just a big bed. Weird, right?) Anyways, If I lose her, I'd never get over it. I begged my mom to get Pokey to have babies, but she's FIXED! And now...the Cherokee family as we know it, is almost dead.

-Computer won't even start.

-Personal Thing

-Personal Thing

-Loss of friends

All in a month.

I can't bear to make a list of things in a year. Life, why must you have such a cruel fate towards the nicest people?

Help!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Aww... I feel saddened...
If she has fallen in one way or another she could've broken a bone , such as a rib, which could explain the random yelping , most likely from pain, and the touching of the specific spot. Although you should probably take her to a vet. Sad
I'm no expert, and this is a random guess, but ... worms? Not the earth kind, but like the tapeworm kind?
As for MY woes:
  • Leaving the state -- no, county -- no, TOWN where I've lived all my life
  • One of my best friends is really sick
  • I have this skin issue that's come up out of nowhere and makes me maddeningly itchy and sore
  • My internet and computers keep going down and not coming back up easily, if at all

And I know what it feels like to lose a beloved pet... My pet cat was attacked by vicious bulldogs a few years ago. Fortunately he was living (pretty much permanently) at a friends house at that point so I never saw his torn up body...
You should definitely see the vet, especially if the yelps sound pained.
AAALWAYS LOOOOK ON THE BRIIIGHT SIIIDE OF LIFE
DEE DOO
DEE DOO DOO DOO DEE DOO
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
Take her to the vet, and I hope things get brighter for you,

I remember when ATC was deleted.

I still wish I could forum with him. Sad

One of kind? I say that about my guineapig. She has an interesting nose. xD
Yeah, that's bad, she probably has a broken bone, or something is wrong with her nerve endings. Anyway, don't pout, it will get better. Trust me, you're not even as deep as I was 2 months ago.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Taking her to the Vet will be best.