Preset tool Options.
I have an idea that alot of us builders could benefit off of, but its also kind of advanced but I think it could be possible. As we all know, in the build editor we have tools with preset things and functions they serve for, but every time we do it, we must edit it every time for our own type of block, so heres where my idea comes in play. I think we should be able to preset these tools so we can do what we want them to do, quickly, and efficiently.

Q & A

"What do you mean by preset?"
By preset, I mean we could change the settings of what the tool does, so we could customize it for our own neat build. For example, using the brick spawner has: randomized color, boundaries, not fixed, not locked, and can collide. With this we could make it spawn: same color, fixed, non collide.

"How would this benefit Buildism?"
It would make building faster and easier for some people, because its very useful, I know theres copy and delete tool, but we do not have these tools in editing mode, on cut, paste, and copy. This tool could be beneficial for many, even if its not a gigantic impact.

"would this run through the same properties UI?"
Yes it would, atleast in my opinion it should.

Thank you for reading this segment.