Can you please some of my questions?
Here is my thread that I will update daily. It will be a set of questions about what will happen. Can you please answer these. So here are the questions below:

What Will probably Be Prince William and Kate Middleton's reaction to seeing me rapping "Ninja rap" by Vanilla Ice and being a Ninja(Including me wearing Ninja Clothing and being a modern ninja) when they are in California for their trip?

How do I conquer China when I'm conquering the world?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(06-15-2011, 04:47 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Here is my thread that I will update daily. It will be a set of questions about what will happen. Can you please answer these. So here are the questions below:

What Will probably Be Prince William and Kate Middleton's reaction to seeing me rapping "Ninja rap" by Vanilla Ice and being a Ninja(Including me wearing Ninja Clothing and being a modern ninja) when they are in California for their trip?
They'll take pictures of you and when they get back, they put it in a slideshow and show people, making you famous.

(06-15-2011, 04:47 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: How do I conquer China when I'm conquering the world?

Ally with it, then conquer it's allies and then drop a 100 megaton nuclear bomb on Beijing.
O.OLOGICO.O
(06-15-2011, 04:47 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: What Will probably Be Prince William and Kate Middleton's reaction to seeing me rapping "Ninja rap" by Vanilla Ice and being a Ninja(Including me wearing Ninja Clothing and being a modern ninja) when they are in California for their trip?

How do I conquer China when I'm conquering the world?

Question 1: Idk

Question 2: War crime
Bumpity Bump Bump Bump Bump.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.