This person named paddy1143 sent me this on YT.
"Heya,

Watsup I just said id let ya know that I was just looking at one of your vids and went into
your channel. All your vids are amazing have you not ever tried to get them featured ?. As
in on the homepage of youtube. A friend of mine saw this video b4 with tips to get featured
and he got featured useing them tips and swears by the video. Took me awhile but I got it
outta him so ill leave ya the link below if ya wanna take a look.

http://www.movieswar.com/feature-youtube-now/

Theres a short survey you have to do before you can watch it. I checked it out awhile and
done the Free How Dumb Are You Test and got a nice score on it too. I got 95 and the top score
is 106 so I done pretty good lol. Neway keep the vids comin and ima come back and subscribe ya.

Take Care"

My videos suck. So I don't understand why he sent this.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
IDK, someone on ROBLOX once mentioned he liked my youtube vids and I never even watch youtube.
It's called spam, get it all the time.
It's to get video/channel views.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I got a friend request from teenscreenshow, they're pretty popular.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(06-22-2011, 08:24 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: "Heya,

Watsup I just said id let ya know that I was just looking at one of your vids and went into
your channel. All your vids are amazing have you not ever tried to get them featured ?. As
in on the homepage of youtube. A friend of mine saw this video b4 with tips to get featured
and he got featured useing them tips and swears by the video. Took me awhile but I got it
outta him so ill leave ya the link below if ya wanna take a look.

http://www.movieswar.com/feature-youtube-now/

Theres a short survey you have to do before you can watch it. I checked it out awhile and
done the Free How Dumb Are You Test and got a nice score on it too. I got 95 and the top score
is 106 so I done pretty good lol. Neway keep the vids comin and ima come back and subscribe ya.

Take Care"

My videos suck. So I don't understand why he sent this.

Link is probably a scam.

I got the same message.
Spam.
Like they said if you looked at my email I have 1000+ unread things. Don't worry about it.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]