What is the worst thing you've done to an insect?
(07-01-2011, 02:56 AM)LOL Wrote: I used to crush ants with bricks and rocks. ._. And fish, stop eating ants, just stop. I mean, really? I've got bitten by ants 2 or 3 times in my life. I live in south Texas so it's sometimes one of the hottest places here. Droughts and wild fires happen too, and it's been some years since the last time it snowed.

That was in Florida, I ate ants only 1 or 2 times. And I sometimes get bitten in England, but that is in my bed. And I don't go near ants alot. So yeah..
(07-01-2011, 03:21 PM)Fish Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 02:56 AM)LOL Wrote: I used to crush ants with bricks and rocks. ._. And fish, stop eating ants, just stop. I mean, really? I've got bitten by ants 2 or 3 times in my life. I live in south Texas so it's sometimes one of the hottest places here. Droughts and wild fires happen too, and it's been some years since the last time it snowed.

That was in Florida, I ate ants only 1 or 2 times. And I sometimes get bitten in England, but that is in my bed. And I don't go near ants alot. So yeah..

Oh and I don't think ants bite me, their somthing eles, I don't think ants are in Hotel rooms..
(07-01-2011, 12:40 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Where do you guys live? You can hardly get bitten in Chicago.

Southeast, but north of where Jacob_ lives -- for the moment.