Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[RESOURCE][AUDIO] Background Music Clips
(11-25-2012, 12:29 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: Not sure if it is because some music from the soundtrack have been used in other mediums like the Mass Effect games and a show on the History channel.

Mass Effect is a mainstream game, that is not obviously related to the show the soundtrack is from.

Also, the soundtrack has been up on mediafire for a complete year without being hit with a copyright notice.

I am going to go ahead, and say that unless someone with authority (Jacob_, Cartoon Network, Internet Archive where I upload the segments, or any of the individual song writers, to name the ones I can think of right now) says I have to take them down because of copyright issues, I will try parsing some sections up. Like the rest I have already done, I will give credit to the author(s) in the OP where they are listed, and the web pages where they are uploaded, and I would advise anyone who makes a game with them to mention the authors in the description (or if you wanna be fancy, somewhere noticable in the game itself).

Again, if someone in charge says this isn't how it works, I'll take down any I've already done and not create any more. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here, or steal anyone's spotlight, or take away from anyone's hard work; I just want to collect high-quality music clips in one convenient place for people to use with 2DWorlds.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
http://www.freestockmusic.com/
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]