Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Well the Pope is resigning tomorrow.
I find it odd how sudden he is going to resign. I know he said its because he is old and weak and deteriorating, but other Pope's have been there at 90 years old+. The Pope also covered up many child sex scandals too, which makes me dislike him more. But it just makes me speculate.. why is he resigning so suddenly? Could he himself be a perv like the rest of the priests in the Catholic Church? Keep in mind, I'm part Lutheran and we don't go by the Pope. The Pope said today he is resigning for the Catholic Church's own good; not his.. Which is VERY FISHY.

What is your take on this?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I don't care about him or the Church, so I'm not really following the whole thing.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Hes out now
R.I.P Old Pope who is still alive
He probably covered up more sick-priests who preyed on little boys OR he made sexual contact with a minor.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-28-2013, 10:05 PM)Oak Wrote: He probably covered up more sick-priests who preyed on little boys OR he made sexual contact with a minor.

Or, you know, he could legitimately be retiring of old age.
Other Popes have stayed there when they were 90 years old or older. Sure he is growing old and not as capable as he used to be, but doesn't this sound quite fishy to you?

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-01-2013, 12:37 AM)Oak Wrote: Other Popes have stayed there when they were 90 years old or older. Sure he is growing old and not as capable as he used to be, but doesn't this sound quite fishy to you?

Not really, he's not the same person as all the other popes, so he probably reasoned his retirement differently.
(03-01-2013, 12:42 AM)Void Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 12:37 AM)Oak Wrote: Other Popes have stayed there when they were 90 years old or older. Sure he is growing old and not as capable as he used to be, but doesn't this sound quite fishy to you?

Not really, he's not the same person as all the other popes, so he probably reasoned his retirement differently.

Yeah sure he did, sure.

Well I WAS the walrus.

You jump way too much to conclutions.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Part of politics and human nature is speculation and theories.

Well I WAS the walrus.