Onsite server hosting
I would quite like us to be able to host a multiplayer game through some buildism servers, I understand Jacob_ may have to buy more server space, but I feel the money can be raised over time through things such as buyable hats for your character and other perks for money

I understand that Jacob_ wants the game to be free, but I'd be happy to put money towards this cause. However I suggest we do not start this until we have 5K members, since by then we will hopefully have some decent multiplayer games
(07-06-2011, 06:43 PM)Duck Wrote: I would quite like us to be able to host a multiplayer game through some buildism servers, I understand Jacob_ may have to buy more server space, but I feel the money can be raised over time through things such as buyable hats for your character and other perks for money

The problem with that is is the price. We have to set a fair price at the beginning. Even so - donations would be needed. It's kind of a gamble to do this - you wait to gain more members and only collect off of a few donations and advertisement money or you do it now with little members and only donations - which possibly could be little.

I'm not sure yet, though.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]