Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I think of buildism.
Alright so this thread will just be me typing up everything I like and don't like about buildism.

[goto=likes]Likes[/goto]
[goto=dislikes]Dislikes[/goto]

[anchor]likes[/anchor]
Buildism has a really fun game and the possibilities with it are endless.
It's got a nice active helpful community (Most of the time sometimes it's really dead).
The Jacob_ posts on the forums and is really helpful towards his users.
It's really easy to make a game and buildism uses Lua which is a language that is easy to learn.
Users can upload and create there own skins at anytime.
It's 100% free

[anchor]dislikes[/anchor]
Dislikes
It was hard thinking of stuff I dislike about the actual game since there isn't anything I hate about the game lol.
The community can be really immature at times and argue (Yes including myself I have gotten out of hand the past 2 days).

This isn't a complete list. I am just posting my opinion about the site. I do not mean to cause offense to anyone.
Oh, don't forget Jacob_ threatings to close the site if we don't make games.
(07-07-2011, 10:46 PM)roperson Wrote: Oh, don't forget Jacob_ threatings to close the site if we don't make games.

He stated he wanted more games to be made and less of people coming here just for the community.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
My dislikes: you still not having any punishable actions for your past flaming, ban evasion, and more PAing. BE BANNED ALREADY. What gives you the special power of ban evasion? Nothing. I would have banned you by now for PAing alot of people (if I was a mod, that is).