Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need some "buddy's"
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, before i "go"
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
Add them to your buddy list then. After that, I'm pretty sure nothing will ever happen because it is the most useless function on this site and no one will ever know that you're gay for another user.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-05-2013, 12:01 AM)Myem Wrote: Add them to your buddy list then. After that, I'm pretty sure nothing will ever happen because it is the most useless function on this site and no one will ever know that you're gay for another user.

shut the hell up asshole
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
(03-05-2013, 12:31 AM)Legend Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 12:01 AM)Myem Wrote: Add them to your buddy list then. After that, I'm pretty sure nothing will ever happen because it is the most useless function on this site and no one will ever know that you're gay for another user.

shut the hell up asshole

Myem does not own an asshole so that statement isn't valid.
But other than that, I'll be your buddy.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.

so myam is a

cat
(03-05-2013, 01:10 AM)Legend Wrote:

so myam is a

cat

according to his avatar, ya

but nobody knows officially what species he belongs 2
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-05-2013, 12:31 AM)Legend Wrote:

shut the hell up asshole

Why?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.