Buildism in Other Languages
No, remember the rule: (Post only in English.)
(07-12-2011, 11:56 AM)Nice Wrote: No, remember the rule: (Post only in English.)

Good point.
Not in posts.

If we do something in the game, and I spoke a different language, I'd much rather have it in my native language.

What I'm saying is we should translate in-game now while it's still small, and so we only have to translate bits and pieces as Jacob_ updates, instead of translating this huge word-wall text, eventually overwhelming you.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(07-12-2011, 02:42 PM)Login Wrote: Not in posts.

If we do something in the game, and I spoke a different language, I'd much rather have it in my native language.

What I'm saying is we should translate in-game now while it's still small, and so we only have to translate bits and pieces as Jacob_ updates, instead of translating this huge word-wall text, eventually overwhelming you.

Why would we need a translator in game? We could always go to Google Translate and Translate the text into english. Would be waste of time if Jacob_ added a Translator into the game.
I know française.
Well, me and Who speack spanish, we can translate.
(07-13-2011, 10:08 PM)Sumo Wrote: Well, me and Who speack spanish, we can translate.

I can speak a little Spanish also.
Hello
I still think this would be completely useless right now Tongue
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]