Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which 2DWorlders would you like to meet the most in real life?
I would like to meet all and take everyone (all active players) to a restaurant.

We'd all argue and disagree on everything.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Oh god that would be fun.
All of us at McDonalds fighting and disagreeing on worthless shit nohody gives a shit about.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
no we would be too embarrassed to act like we know each other because our parents would question our attitude towards each other as something that evolved from relations on the Internet
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
You all should come to the Rock and Roll Mcdonald's here in Chi-town.
(03-19-2013, 02:42 AM)Alevity Wrote: You all should come to the Rock and Roll Mcdonald's here in Chi-town.

do you understand the financial and social situation that disables some peoples' ability to go anywhere the fuck they want in hundreds of miles away from home without anyone giving a fuck
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-19-2013, 02:35 AM)Myem Wrote: no we would be too embarrassed to act like we know each other because our parents would question our attitude towards each other as something that evolved from relations on the Internet

I would just break the Ice with "So how bout' dem Illuminati?"
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
We should all meet in California, probably at San Pedro Fish Market.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
The only ones that it would make any real sense for me to meet in real life, are Jacob_, and c00lcurt (sadly inactive), because they are the only two of any real note who live anywhere near me (as far as I know).

But yeah... Myem would be muttering "jews did 9-11" to anyone who would listen, and going off on huge contrary rants if he happened to overhear anyone else say something; Leon would be accusing everyone of being Illuminati members; Jacob and Dys and I would be on the computer[s] in the corner either working on code, or Minecraft; BuildistGuard would be yelling at us because one of them was a Windows 8 tablet; Walrus/Oak would be informing all of us of how terrible the food was, extolling upon us the exact reasons why caviar is better than McFishlets while 'accidentally' knocking everyone's drinks over; Glome would be busy putting ketchup and a chunk of french fry in everyone's drink and then asking them if they lost a tooth; Kieron would be relating the history of the British Empire in this particular region to Alevity, who would just nod while he drew a sketch of that girl at the counter; VenomSinister would be trying to make polite conversation but would end up in a debate with Buildist over religion; everyone would be avoiding that weirdo Innerwebs in the pony shirt; and Void would just pop up here and there with witty remarks in everyone's conversation before wandering off again.

Everyone else would just be eating and thinking "What a bunch of idiots I decided to eat lunch with."
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-19-2013, 01:22 PM)Ghosty Wrote: The only ones that it would make any real sense for me to meet in real life, are Jacob_, and c00lcurt (sadly inactive), because they are the only two of any real note who live anywhere near me (as far as I know).

But yeah... Myem would be muttering "jews did 9-11" to anyone who would listen, and going off on huge contrary rants if he happened to overhear anyone else say something; Leon would be accusing everyone of being Illuminati members; Jacob and Dys and I would be on the computer[s] in the corner either working on code, or Minecraft; BuildistGuard would be yelling at us because one of them was a Windows 8 tablet; Walrus/Oak would be informing all of us of how terrible the food was, extolling upon us the exact reasons why caviar is better than McFishlets while 'accidentally' knocking everyone's drinks over; Glome would be busy putting ketchup and a chunk of french fry in everyone's drink and then asking them if they lost a tooth; Kieron would be relating the history of the British Empire in this particular region to Alevity, who would just nod while he drew a sketch of that girl at the counter; VenomSinister would be trying to make polite conversation but would end up in a debate with Buildist over religion; everyone would be avoiding that weirdo Innerwebs in the pony shirt; and Void would just pop up here and there with witty remarks in everyone's conversation before wandering off again.

Everyone else would just be eating and thinking "What a bunch of idiots I decided to eat lunch with."

Whatever Glome was doing I'd probably be doing with him Tongue
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
Ghosty, I used to like caviar until I got tired of it. The salt just kills it, seriously.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.