Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Does this look natural?
[Image: fqoWC.png]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
The sun rays are a little bit too regular and linear IMO and the surfaces of the hills are pretty pixelized. And the stone texture on the mountain looks a bit vertically stretched. Apart from that (oh, and the navigational thingy in the top right of course ^u^) it does look pretty realistic.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-29-2012, 02:25 AM)Ghosty Wrote: The sun rays are a little bit too regular and linear IMO and the surfaces of the hills are pretty pixelized. And the stone texture on the mountain looks a bit vertically stretched. Apart from that (oh, and the navigational thingy in the top right of course ^u^) it does look pretty realistic.

I'm not asking if it looks realistic I'm asking if the shape of the mountain looks natural.
[Image: v2S59.png]

Ignore the white line over the river that just appears on the editor.
Oh and I over exaggerated the sun rays on purpose, for effect. :3
Oh, okay, I understand.

If anything, it looks a little more sharply-peaked than I'd think a small mountain would look, but then again, I live on the East Coast; the Appalachians aren't very rugged, to say the least... Someone more familiar with less-eroded mountains like the Rockies or Himalayas or Alps might think they look fine. I'm not an expert on mountains Tongue
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
The shape of the mountains look pretty realistic, except how pointy they are on top. Other than that, looks good.
What engine is that? ;o
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(11-29-2012, 07:57 PM)DysLabs Wrote: What engine is that? ;o

The little view thing in the top right of the first picture looks like it's from unity, but i could be wrong.
It's unity
Here's the view from the top of the cliff.
[Image: MyEqp.jpg]
kewl

spam to get around filter
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]