The order's news press
It's finally open! It's simple, make a juicy topic about what's going on in Buildism and get paid 3 thanks for each story, but before you start, you need to write an essay. I will accept those of excellent quality so get started on it now.

Who do you admire on Buildism and why? (Remember to make it detailed and meaningful)

In Buildism I admire Glome because he is a generally awesome guy and because he has an awesome alt. Glome says things that make people look stupid, which is also what I like to do .I think Glome does this job extremely well thought, and that is why I see him the way I do. Also, Bland Flakes Laboratories has given me a wonderous opportunity to have my DNA coated in melted cheese sticks. I like the skins he wears, although it confuses me as to why he wears girl’s skins sometimes. In conclusion, Glome is an awesome user that I am proud to know.

Was that long and grovelly enough?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-09-2011, 09:39 AM)CheeseSticks Wrote: In Buildism I admire Glome because he is a generally awesome guy and because he has an awesome alt. Glome says things that make people look stupid, which is also what I like to do .I think Glome does this job extremely well thought, and that is why I see him the way I do. Also, Bland Flakes Laboratories has given me a wonderous opportunity to have my DNA coated in melted cheese sticks. I like the skins he wears, although it confuses me as to why he wears girl’s skins sometimes. In conclusion, Glome is an awesome user that I am proud to know.

Was that long and grovelly enough?

Honestly no, this probably took you several minutes to plan it out, which isn't enough. I felt this was written in a rush and in a boring mannar. There was no thought, nothing interesting, and nothing anyone would really care to know. There's several typos here and there. I would like to list more cons but all I'm going to tell you is that this is mediocre at best.