Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys think of the moderators? Why?
I know you guys think they are locking threads and such, but why do you think that they're being locked for no reason?

If you're upset because of your thread being locked, then instead of saying it's all the mods fault, you instantly think it's all the moderators. You should discuss it.
Mostly people just ticked I was demoted with no notice, so they are grabbing past things in order to criticize the moderators. Mostly in hope of things changing, I mean it's kind of a bad first step to demote someone as soon as you get promoted without notice in the eyes of a community of teens and preteens.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(08-10-2011, 06:12 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Mostly people just ticked I was demoted with no notice, so they are grabbing past things in order to criticize the moderators. Mostly in hope of things changing, I mean it's kind of a bad first step to demote someone as soon as you get promoted without notice in the eyes of a community of teens and preteens.

Everyone is mad at Ashely for demoting you, even though myself and some other random community members thought you weren't doing as good a job as the other staff members were. It just looks like she did it on her own since it happened as soon as she was promoted.
I did do my job, I just don't +1 every thread that is moved.
Also, by this definition, stated by random community members, other staff members should have been demoted as well. Like I said before, why wasn't this thought out all the way?

Ming, arguing like this isn't getting you anywhere. In fact, in my opinion it's lowering your chances of getting your job back.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-10-2011, 07:05 PM)Chaos Wrote: Ming, arguing like this isn't getting you anywhere. In fact, in my opinion it's lowering your chances of getting your job back.

Im sure most of us think he deserves it though.

He gave threads a chance, which every other mod doesn't >_> :doubt:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(08-10-2011, 07:05 PM)Chaos Wrote: Ming, arguing like this isn't getting you anywhere. In fact, in my opinion it's lowering your chances of getting your job back.

That's why I am not directing anything towards me.
Obviously any opinion I give will put me in the wrong, so I am not posting anything regarding my direct opinion.