Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theirs a mod forum?
Sorry to rock your boat, but only 2 out of the 6 sites I modded (not counting glome's 10000000 sites) had a mod forum.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-12-2011, 11:37 PM)Chaos Wrote: Sorry to rock your boat, but only 2 out of the 6 sites I modded (not counting glome's 10000000 sites) had a mod forum.

6 doesn't even come close to the number of forums out there ;_;
ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST all of them have a mod forum.

;_;;_;;_;
[Image: OAgDZ.png]
Well don't cry about it. It's fine.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-12-2011, 11:41 PM)Chaos Wrote: Well don't cry about it. It's fine.

lol ok ;D

Anyway who's glome? lol
(to keep this on topic just send me a message)

But as I was originally saying.
A lot but not all forums have a mod forum.
[Image: OAgDZ.png]
Most professional don't because all of the staff are locating in the same place. [because it's a paying job]
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
This is completely normal for websites where the staff members don't work in an office together (which includes basically every forum, and all of them I've moderated.) Read this thread: http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206

If you dislike a system that allows the staff members to work together and discuss how to run Buildism better, then that's just pathetic. I have never noticed a gossip thread in there, and even if they do exist that's not that forum's purpose.
Every site where I've had moderator access (just 3, including my own) has a Staff Forum of some sort.

Basically, it's so we don't have to resort to a bunch of 5-way-PMs to conference on moderator decisions.
I've been a mod on diff sites before, they have mod only forums most of the time.
So I heard they were talking about Kieron...
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]