This is funny
I just googled the name... it's a satire site. I still feel like reading it makes me lose brain cells...
(09-05-2011, 04:16 AM)Paradox Wrote: What is it with those guys and weed? I mean, seriously, no one thinks weed is THAT cool.

Same thing with like half my school and I actually know some of them do smoke it. And I know and hang out a bit with some of those people... I need some better friends.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(09-05-2011, 07:19 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Same thing with like half my school and I actually know some of them do smoke it. And I know and hang out a bit with some of those people... I need some better friends.

Thus why I sometimes feel like my isolated homeschooled life away from most people my age is a heckuva lot better than being your average school-going kid or teen...

It's insane how much crap there is in the world... I'm starting to agree with Jonathan Swift and Mark Twain on this one.
Does everyone on that site have tourette syndrome or what?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Jacob_ has tourette and it definitely did not make him a brainless junk-poster.
Well, it's disturbing. Not as disturbing as [xx] or [xx]. Don't google either of those.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I find it quite funny, also dont forget to watch their game reviews in youtube
Btw: i also find very funny their key-words like "Play It Loud!" or "Spooked my guts off *followed by a random black guy head*"
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]