YES!!!
Tony Stewart just won the second race of the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, at New Hampshire, after winning the first one too.

What makes it even better:

* He won because Clint Bowyer ran out of fuel with 2 laps to go. Last year, Clint Bowyer won because Tony ran out of fuel with 1 lap to go.

* Jimmie Johnson finished in 18th, well behind most of the 12 Chasers. He's won the past 5 championships and it's getting boring...
I think Buildism is what it used to be - The community is You, me, Interwebs,Tyler
Paradox is still here. Jacob_ is still here (of course)

And LOL, Good, and Hippo_Yay are very active.

Though they replace Daria, InternetGuy, and yugidal.

And Duck, Brassrhino, and Who are still here most days.

It's more like late March as for activity.
I'm being more active than usual.
How did this change from a racing thread into a question about activity thread, without a single post about the topic...? ._.

Anyways, racing seems like a gamble for a 5 time winning champion to get 18th place :o
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
When the 5 time champion gets in a battle with the sport's most "rowdy" driver, and nearly wrecks both of them twice, he's lucky to get that high up the finishing order Tongue

Last week, many chase drivers ran out of gas on the last few laps. Matt Kenseth was punished a lap because a quasi-teammate pushed him around for a few seconds on the last lap.

But none of this is like Talladega, where one driver can be leading the race one lap, be in 25th the next lap, be in 4th the next lap, and then be in the middle of a 14 car pile-up after that.
(09-25-2011, 10:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Paradox is still here.

True.