Buildism Mobile Version?
Yeah, but the hardware is horrible -- you have to get a specialized chip plugin thingy to access the Internet wirelessly, and it takes forever to load pages when it's connected at all.
(02-02-2012, 11:38 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Yeah, but the hardware is horrible -- you have to get a specialized chip plugin thingy to access the Internet wirelessly, and it takes forever to load pages when it's connected at all.

Apple is the best, and always will be the best. <3
Not really -- I had an eMac once. It took us 5 days to figure out how to get the hard drive out to replace it; and even then we had to find another eMac with a working hard drive because it wouldn't accept standard hard drives.

The problem with Apple is that everything has to be run through Apple -- there's no Intel CPUs or Dell motherboards, and it's even worse with iPhones and iPads -- all the software has to be approved by Apple and made with their languages.
MAC OS X Handles Multi-tasking better that Win7.
Also Windows XP > Windows 7
Windows Vista
(02-03-2012, 06:40 PM)dominate Wrote: MAC OS X Handles Multi-tasking better that Win7.
Windows Vista

Too bad windows XP isn't supported by most programs now.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(02-03-2012, 06:40 PM)dominate Wrote: MAC OS X Handles Multi-tasking better that Win7.
Windows Vista

That really depends on what specs you have. The more RAM/Memory you have, the better your computer is at multitasking. I have 6 Gigs and I can run Pandora, Minecraft, Buildism (With a bunch of threads open in tabs), another 3D game and Skype all at the same time without slowing down.
OSX? Multitasking? HA!
Bro, have you EVER been on a mac?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Too bad...