Depressed.
(03-21-2012, 08:24 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I was the unpopular kid in 6th grade. There was this bully that would follow me around during lunch and call me names, and he even convinced some of my own friends to make fun of me. He basically ruined the whole year for me and didn't get punished for it.

That was 7 years ago, and he's now an unemployed high school dropout with a drug addiction problem. If someone is picking on you, that's a reflection on them, not you.

I also felt the way about the kids at my old school... I lost a little faith in humanity every time I saw girls trying to kill each other over a boy, which was about every other week. But this isn't a problem with people, it's a problem with teenagers. You're just mature enough to see how pathetic the little things are that they fight about.

I used to be harassed, but all the harassers have changed now and I'm more popular and smarter. I'm perfectly balanced with popularity and intelligence. It is because of closed-minded idiots who are going through rough times or have horrible parents. That's what happens to bullys if they never change. We are humans and we are all related to each other due to evolution, so why make fun of other people. Why make fun of Emos, they don't make fun of you if your Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, whatever, why make of them? Learn to respect, people who are bullys never make it out in the world. You need to change, I used to bully little kids, but then I realize that people started to stay away from me.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(03-22-2012, 03:50 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I'm more popular and smarter.

Oh, the irony!

[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
[Image: nRnU1.png]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]