"Edit" option on Stuff as well as transparency disabler
It would be nice to have the ability to change the name, description, and price of objects uploaded to the Catalog. Maybe not price, as it could be possibly exploitable, but then also you could have things like "holiday" items that are cheap for a week and then get really expensive or unobtainably expensive.

I think it's also necessary to have an option to disable the pink=transparency feature, because all my rainbow/spectrum stuff now has a transparent line in it >.>
(04-16-2012, 12:15 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: It would be nice to have the ability to change the name, description, and price of objects uploaded to the Catalog. Maybe not price, as it could be possibly exploitable, but then also you could have things like "holiday" items that are cheap for a week and then get really expensive or unobtainably expensive.

I think it's also necessary to have an option to disable the pink=transparency feature, because all my rainbow/spectrum stuff now has a transparent line in it >.>

I know, I even pointed this out on a thread I made too.
Oh yes!

I don't care much for the transparency disabler, but I would love an edit option.