Poll: Should I be Banned
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
20.00%
1 20.00%
Nah
80.00%
4 80.00%
How about we Rely on Myem Logic?
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I be Banned?
I assume this is 2dworlds latest trend.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
If you think "Myem Logic" is a bad enough thing to qualify in your poll, you certainly haven't seen anything yet from yourself or others.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
this joke gets funnier every time someone posts it
(04-27-2013, 08:06 AM)Duck Wrote: this joke gets funnier every time someone posts it

"Joke"

It certainly didn't seem like one in the beginning, so what joke are you referring to?

"funnier"

I think there's something mentally wrong with you if you find such things "funnier."
(04-27-2013, 09:57 PM)rep3 Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 08:06 AM)Duck Wrote: this joke gets funnier every time someone posts it

"Joke"

It certainly didn't seem like one in the beginning, so what joke are you referring to?

"funnier"

I think there's something mentally wrong with you if you find such things "funnier."

"I think there's something mentally wrong with you if you find such things "funnier.""

these kind of things is the reason why jacob banned you.

[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-30-2013, 01:52 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 09:57 PM)rep3 Wrote:

"Joke"

"funnier"

"I think there's something mentally wrong with you if you find such things "funnier.""

these kind of things is the reason why jacob banned you.

He didn't ban me because I pointed out stupid things, he banned me because the community couldn't take anything that I said with a grain of salt. Rating my post as dumb only raises my suspicion of your capability in the English language since you apparently don't seem to know the definition of dumb. If you do know, I would like 2 pages in Microsoft Word explaining how your "logic" outweighs my dumb logic (When in reality it was purely your reasoning and Void's misunderstanding of the situation at the time that came to the creation of "myem logic") in any way that you believe that is has so benefited for the greater good, because from what I have seen from you is completely on the contrary, especially when it's towards me.

You make a provocative post, I make an argument in defense from your accusations, but I guess whatever your logic is, it must be correct because it doesn't have my name next to "logic," right?