Things I did over the past week
The past few days I've been away on a trip up North, to NYC and Connecticut. Now I'm back, so here's a few things of interest that happened.
  • I read the third book in the trilogy Island by Gordan Korman. I read the first two books about 3 years ago, and decided I'd check out the third the next time I went to the library. It got checked out and never returned. Even after I moved, I could never find it again. We stopped by a library on our trip and they actually had it in. It was disappointingly short.
  • I discovered there are very very few people within 15 years of my age on one side of my family. And of course that was the side that we spent visiting with.
  • I ran an experiment to see how many ways there are to annoy siblings and be annoyed by siblings using only the words "nibble, dirt, potato, cheeseburger, pig". The result is still growing exponentially.
  • I realized I really really should not have read "The Farwalker's Quest" a month or two ago. For some reason that got stuck in my head in the middle of the night on the way back. That book. Is depressing. Not the thing you want going through your mind at 11:30 PM. At all.
  • I re-proved the fact that running a song through your head a hundred times over a few days is the best way of getting it out in the long run. Also, making a remix of it doesn't hurt.
  • Dirt potato cheeseburger pig. Nibble nibble nibble.
That's sounds like a pretty amazing week but I can top it...

Day 1: School.
Day 2: School.
Day 3: School.
Day 4: School.
Day 5: School with a pretty entertaining fight.
Day 6: Sleep.
Day 7: Sleep.
Fun fact- Taylor Swift's version of Romeo and Juliet is the most inaccurate version evar.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(05-29-2012, 11:03 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Fun fact- Taylor Swift's version of Romeo and Juliet is the most inaccurate version evar.

Off-topic post is off-topic

I have nothing to say that's on-topic
I read the whole Island series. Everest and Dive are good too, if you can find them.
(05-29-2012, 11:03 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Fun fact- Taylor Swift's version of Romeo and Juliet is the most inaccurate version evar.

Agreed. 100%. And then some.
(05-29-2012, 11:20 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I read the whole Island series. Everest and Dive are good too, if you can find them.

I read Everest and Dive before Island. And loved them. (They were ALWAYS in at the library, ironically. If only I'd read Island first...) Then the Man with a Plan series came out over the past few years... Gordan Korman is awesome. True, the plots can be a bit complicated to follow sometimes, but personally I prefer having 10 people totally involved in the story over having 2 main characters, 3 "backup" people and 5 that only appear when they're "needed".
Here's what I did over the past week.

Skyrim
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 3
Watching criminal Criminal Minds
Watching Psych on netflix

Not exactly in that order. xD
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]