Sad IRL story
A few days ago, my cat gave birth to 2 kittens, the first day, we had no clue as the mother had hidden under the stairs of the house and had them. The next day we found them and set up a bed underneath the stairs.

Today, we discovered the mother had neglected one of the 2 kittens, so much that it both starved and froze to death about 10 hours ago
A few days ago, my cat gave birth to 2 kittens, the first day, we had no clue as the mother had hidden under the stairs of the house and had them. The next day we found them and set up a bed underneath the stairs.

Today, we discovered the mother had neglected one of the 2 kittens, so much that it both starved and froze to death about 10 hours ago
(08-05-2012, 09:01 PM)Owerty Wrote: A few days ago, my cat gave birth to 2 kittens, the first day, we had no clue as the mother had hidden under the stairs of the house and had them. The next day we found them and set up a bed underneath the stairs.

Sad thing for me in real life is that my cat won't eat anything anymore, it was just discovered it had got diabetes, we give him vaccines 2 times a day. It also has got something in his eye's so that he can't see clearly, we still don't know what it is. I think my cat is dying. Sad

They say that if you have contact with them in their first days, the mother usually neglects them.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-05-2012, 09:01 PM)Owerty Wrote: A few days ago, my cat gave birth to 2 kittens, the first day, we had no clue as the mother had hidden under the stairs of the house and had them. The next day we found them and set up a bed underneath the stairs.

Sad thing for me in real life is that my cat won't eat anything anymore, it was just discovered it had got diabetes, we give him vaccines 2 times a day. It also has got something in his eye's so that he can't see clearly, we still don't know what it is. I think my cat is dying. Sad

They say that if you have contact with them in their first days, the mother usually neglects them.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Aww that's so sad Sad
I just got a kitten last week.
KITTY KAT.
[Image: FVeCHg]
Awww Sad
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
My cat has had Arthritis for quite a while now and she's being put down soon.
(08-06-2012, 07:23 AM)Upper_Class Wrote: My cat has had Arthritis for quite a while now and she's being put down soon.

I think my parent's are going to do the same thing with my cat too. Putting it on sleepy mode.