Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How to Disable Filter (NSFW)
-For Fucking Retards-

Hello, you're probably wondering how to disable the filter since you just joined the site and everyone on here has died from war/genocide-related atrocities therefore leaving no one to answer your question of seeing the natural holiness of the forums itself by the time that you're reading this. Since you're so fucking stupid, I'll give you a step-by-step tutorial on what you must do.

1st: You see that motherfucker welcoming you on the upper-middle part of the site? Yeah, whatever that piece of shit is, we'll just call it a bar because that's what it looks like, you stupid bitch.

2nd: Holy shit, right next to the time that it specifies that you last visited the forum on your account, there is bold piece of shit text that says "user CP". No, it's not the CP you think it is you fucking faggot. Rape-click on that motherfucker bitch until it's pregnant and the screen loads.

3rd: Oh my fucking God/Allah/Yahweh, what is all this shit? Well, forget about it you fucking idiot. Just look on the left on this thing called "menu" and scan through it like some dead bitch with vagina sickness.

4th: Goddamn, you see that motherfucking screwdriver (could be used as a dildo) and wrench (could be used to twist foreskin into a fashionable way)? That's right, faggot, Jacob_'s a communist, but fuck that shit, there's no time to waste so click on that bitch.

5th: Now that you see all these fucking check boxes, you're probably wondering where the little motherfucker is. Well, you're retarded. Look at the bottom right where it says "other options" and check off the first box there.

6th: Congratulations, you lonely motherfucker.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
This is the best tutorial I've ever seen.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]