Types of Spam in Buildism
There are many types of Spam on buildism. But here is the noticeable ones. I will explain these to you. Most of these spam are passed down from Roblox.

1. Chain Spam
Chain spam is the most common type of spam. They are like "Copy and paste this message 10 times on a skin to get 100 points" and "OMG Jacob_ told me how to get 1000 points" is chain spam. Chain spam most likely started on Roblox and then spreaded to other sites.This one is one of the fastest spreading types of spam. This type of spam claims that if you copy and paste it into the comments of other items, you will get good benefits. Sometimes this spam does not tell about benefits, but scares other users that into replicating the spam by saying that you will die, get banned, etc, if you don't copy the spam. This spam is not actually real.

2. Advertising spam
Advertising spam is advertising your place like "PLEASE GO TO MY PLACE!" or "GO TO THIS AWESOME WEBSITE AT(name of website)". That spam is also common like the one above. Do not do the spam above, advertise your place like "Please go to my Buildism house" or "Go to my favorite game website at (name of website)".

3.Random spam
Spam like "asdfgh" or "dahg sfdagggahg" is considered spam. This spam is quite common. It spams up comments section and game chat.

4.Word Spam
A player writes a word starting on line one with one letter of the word, then line two with two letters of the word, and so on. Eventually it will go vice versa when it spells the entire word.

5. Spam cleaning
This type of spam attempts to clear other spam from the comments by using multiple newline characters. It unfortunately does not work, but instead leaves a big empty gap in the comments area.

Reporting spam

1. Reporting chain spam
Say "This message is spam" in the report box. The moderaters already know what chain spam is. Do not leave the Report box empty, it will get you in trouble instead.

2. Reporting Advertising spam
Say "This message is advertising the person's place, and holds no content about the place. It is spam." in the report box.

3. Other spam
Describe about what type of spam it is and Do not only say "This is unique". Also describe how the message is spam and be upfront about what is not good about it.

[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Posting pointless one-liners with the intention of increasing your post count is spam too.
AND exploiting.
(03-14-2011, 12:59 AM)tyler Wrote: AND exploiting.

Exploiting is not spam...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
It sort of is.
If you come to the forums and brag everywhere about how good you are at exploiting, that would be spam. Tongue