My half done guide to making a good skin.
Here it is.

As you can read from the title. You have entered the guide on how to be a good skin artist. After this guide you should know the basics of creating a proper skin. Note that this will not include special transparency skins like Sazaho's lolipop skin. I am specifying on those skins that change the whole body.

Now due to the nature of Buildism's skin template. It is extremely small. So you need good virtual paint programs. Some free alternatives from MS Paint are Paint.net or GIMP. If you have Adobe Photoshop. Even better!

Now, since the template is so tiny, you will need to have a lot of smaller details on it for it to look exquisite or skillful at the least. Now these little features require a lot of patience but pay off. My Engineer skin took a plain hour. Also, an important thing is ALWAYS be original. Never copy skins as they hurt your reputation. You may do badly at the start, but slowly you will do better eventually.

Now the third thing about creating a good skin is the ability to use the functions of your paint program and be familiar with them. When making skins with the buildism skin you will definitely need the zoom tool as the template is minute. I usually zoom to 700-800% for pinpoint accuracy on the small features. You will be using the pencil tool a lot as in 800% zoom, the pencil tool is a singular square which is very small. Allowing you to make very small features or final touches to your skin.

Will continue tomorrow. Should be finished soon. You can pick up few tips here.
Ok, go post this in the ''Tutorial & Guide'' When your Guide is done ok?
I know this is a stupid question but...Where is the template.

._.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Its saved on the wiki.
http://buildism.net/changecharacter.php
Erm....*looks my robber skin*, i did it with microsoft paint and im really proud :p
Yeah.but you need l33t skills for that.