I am really good with computers. Have an issue? Buildism not working?
Well, I can help you a lot. I'm a "Computer geek" as a lot of people tell me. After all, my degree is going to be in computers. Anyways, I help from things like virus, slow computer, issues with anything computer-related. Any issue. Then, I know tricks to keeping your computer clean and running good. A normal computer should have 2GB of RAM. RAM is VERY important for computers - it stands for Random-Access Memory. How much GB of RAM you have is how much your computer can handle. I have 1 GB of RAM, and I am unfortunate for that, because I can run few tasks at once. I often have to go to Task Manager and end processes.

Get to Task Manager without using Ctrl + Alt + Delete: right click on the bar at the bottom (the thing where the start button is, but the bar) Task Manager. Go to processes. Now, tell me the name, and, the description of ones you're not sure to end.

Things I recommend you download for a cleaner PC:
CCleaner (You can clean your registry with this, too! And uninstall things you normally couldn't uninstall)
Malware Bytes (Completely free forever, and actually finds the virus, make sure when it finishes scanning, to REMOVE the virus, it will leave you the option to ignore or remove it, remove it. Malware Bytes also offers File Assassin, which deletes files that you can't delete - it's there forever, but Malware Bytes gives this free)
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]