Help with sounds
I put this link as the resource in my sound: http://tinyurl.com/6dye4xc

Then I used a script that definately works (I tested it with the default beep sound) but it was silent.
From what I know, it needs to end in .wav (easy way to know if it will work or not). Some songs still don't work like that though.

There is a website, something like Moviesoundcentral.com, where you can find characters from movies saying things, but as far as I know, there are no sound effects/music loops that you can find on the internet for free.

Other files are accepted, but I couldn't find much on the subject. Perhaps in the future we will be able to upload sounds, or certain users possibly could. ^_^
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-15-2011, 02:27 AM)Scripter Wrote: From what I know, it needs to end in .wav (easy way to know if it will work or not). Some songs still don't work like that though.

There is a website, something like Moviesoundcentral.com, where you can find characters from movies saying things, but as far as I know, there are no sound effects/music loops that you can find on the internet for free.

Other files are accepted, but I couldn't find much on the subject. Perhaps in the future we will be able to upload sounds, or certain users possibly could. ^_^

Thanks.