Buildism isn't blocked at my school
<3

Sadly though, I have to go to Homeroom now.

Just five more hours though, and it's the weekend <3
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
I'm on my Spring Break.

Wewt.
It wasn't blocked at my school the first time I tried it... then a few days later, it was! I guess they spy on our browsing activity.

Although, I regularly use the Google Mobile Formatter to get around the filter and I haven't been caught yet. Big Grin
Jacob_: https://www.buildism.net

Breaks the school filter.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(04-08-2011, 07:42 PM)Login Wrote: Jacob_: https://www.buildism.net

Breaks the school filter.

When I go there, it sends me to the regular site... I don't think we have HTTPS.
(04-08-2011, 03:17 PM)Scripter Wrote: <3

Sadly though, I have to go to Homeroom now.

Just five more hours though, and it's the weekend <3

Did I say five? I should of said six in a half.

I just got back from school, two hours later than usual. We had a lockdown, where we had to sit down in a room for about an hour*. After which, I went to a friends house for about 30 minutes (she doesn't have much to do, so we mostly talked), and when my mom picked me up, it took another 15 minutes to get home.

What I heard later is that some armed man was outside in the area, had a warrant for arrest, and at least 20 police men were easily spotted. The guy, it would seem, ran off and wasn't caught.

It was also a bit akward when a security gaurd (she is nicknamed "cookie", reasons I do not know) stopped me when I was bringing my wooden swords (props for a Romeo and Juliet play that I brought). I told her it was for a play, and she let me and my friend go, but even so.

*I had a labtop, and since we were in the computer room, I snuck a network cable in my labtop and browsed the internet. Cell phones were to be taken on sight, so I was a bit worried about my labtop. My cell phone however, and I left mine at home
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]