Poll: Do you want a excavation to happen in Mohenjo-daro to find out if the advance stuff was true?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, we might be able to find how to build time machines!
100.00%
2 100.00%
No, it would be to costly.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ancient atomic blasts.....
I watched a video on youtube and it tells me about Forbidden discoveries about Ancient India's atomic blasts in ancient times. It says that the city of Mohenjo-daro was definitly destroyed, because all of the buildings and objects there are sand. The people also died at the same time and it's because they had Nuclear Radiation in them. This is very wierd and is true, go search prehistoric nuclear warfare in India. The books that tould about the explosion also told about spaceships and even pictures of thier spaceships and advanced stuff like that. Most of those books were burned by Muslims in medieval times when they attacked India. Some of the books are luckily recovered. In one of the books, there are 230 stanzas dealing with the construction, take-off, and forced landings and protection of the airships from thunderstorms and how to switch the drive to solar energy.

Do you want a excavation to happen in Mohenjo-daro?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
That would be quite interesting. I'm going to look up the video before I go to bed.

I stopped watching the video. When they were talking about the nuclear blast in 3000 BCE, and how everything was burned, including furniture, I thought "There is furniture in 3000 BCE?".

I may believe in ET life, but not everything this video talks about. Even so, I am curious as to what else can be found there.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
I didn't even bother. I hardly think they could have caused a nuclear blast in 3000 BCE.
[Image: icnrpi.gif]
[Image: 27886.png]