Whats not to disscus
(04-10-2011, 09:41 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 08:59 PM)awsomekid Wrote: I will go on and on all day if i have to.I want to talk about games,fourms and skins.First games games are all about fun and you should know game rules.This is all about games right and if we all build enough games for buildism.It can be more fun for everyone

What's not to discuss?

Well he thinks we have don't have anything to talk about. So he says he will go on and on all day talk about games, skins, and foruming. Then he starts off talking about games and how they are about fun. Lastly he says if we build more games buildism it can be more fun.

Mods, please delete his account. His parents do not allow him on foruming websites, and I don't want to hear my mothers mouth asking me why he's on here.

Thats sad xD
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(04-10-2011, 10:17 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 09:41 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 08:59 PM)awsomekid Wrote: I will go on and on all day if i have to.I want to talk about games,fourms and skins.First games games are all about fun and you should know game rules.This is all about games right and if we all build enough games for buildism.It can be more fun for everyone

What's not to discuss?

Well he thinks we have don't have anything to talk about. So he says he will go on and on all day talk about games, skins, and foruming. Then he starts off talking about games and how they are about fun. Lastly he says if we build more games buildism it can be more fun.

Mods, please delete his account. His parents do not allow him on foruming websites, and I don't want to hear my mothers mouth asking me why he's on here.

Thats sad xD

What's sad?
Hello
How do you know it's your cousin? I mean he has clothing on, unless bought I can't believe it being a six year old... (not even my 10 year old brother could draw something like that)
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-10-2011, 10:44 PM)MingYan Wrote: How do you know it's your cousin? I mean he has clothing on, unless bought I can't believe it being a six year old... (not even my 10 year old brother could draw something like that)

QwertyGiy made that skin
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
He already got banned :p
(04-10-2011, 10:44 PM)MingYan Wrote: How do you know it's your cousin? I mean he has clothing on, unless bought I can't believe it being a six year old... (not even my 10 year old brother could draw something like that)

You know skins are free right?
Hello
I can't check if he got a skin or not...

nvm (lol) http://buildism.net/items/M/1018
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-10-2011, 10:50 PM)MingYan Wrote: I can't check if he got a skin or not...

Erm, Yes you can.

Click his profile and look at his stuff. There's nothing there but that's how you can see a users skin's by looking at their profile.
Hello