What kind of professions should I go into?
Well I'm not going to college or anytime soon and things change, but what do you think? We took the Kuder job skills test... thing, again and my highest, errr, categories were Hospitality and Tourism, Information Technology, and Arts Audio-Video Technology and Communications. The 3rd one is one category. After I decide on that I'll go into the jobs. Just wondering what you guys think. Big Grin
(04-18-2011, 11:49 PM)DJ_Waffles Wrote: Well I'm not going to college or anytime soon and things change, but what do you think? We took the Kuder job skills test... thing, again and my highest, errr, categories were Hospitality and Tourism, Information Technology, and Arts Audio-Video Technology and Communications. The 3rd one is one category. After I decide on that I'll go into the jobs. Just wondering what you guys think. Big Grin
Tests like that are extremely ironic. It said I should be a writer when the English section is what I did the worst on.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Wow, but I think mine are pretty acurrate, maybe other than the technology one.

butt it sai iz cud b bartender in da hozpitaly and tourizm catgory! hararara.

Although bartender really is one of the options. As well as a dishwasher. xD
Eh, don't depend on a test.
I'm not. It's just that thing they have you take in school to help you come up with ideas of what you want to be.
Be my minion.
Well i think probably something with computers. Since your on an online game. I want to go into game making. Like this.. but with a profit. But my moms a nurse. So ill probably end up the medical field.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
I'd really like graphic designing or broadcasting. I actually have really low computer skills, I can operate image editing programs and such, but not things like programing. I could go into game designing but then I'd probabley have to learn how to animate better. Hmm.
Yeah thats my problem to. Im a horrible scripter. But if you keep working at it and learn how to do then im sure you could do it
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
I guess whatever you feel you should.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]