Very Sad Story. =*[ [Minecraft]
I had everything, diamond pickaxe, diamond everything, and I just spent hours trying to find my way out of my cave. I got obsidian during this, and made a portal outside. I went to nethers and collected all sorts of stuff. Then, there was this lava from the sky falling, so I jumped down to check it out, and it took me AGES to finally get down to the bottom (jump was HUGE) and to find the bottom pit was nothing but lava. Fall would've killed me either way. I didn't know it was that deep, and here's the sad part: I made a bed. When I died, it said "House bed destroyed or missing" and then I was like "maybe something messed up" when I went to the location I made it (I think, because I made it FAR away from the spawn) was the same structure that was set up in the same spot the first time I entered the seed. So the whole server reset on me. I had caves....everything...Q_Q
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
That's sad.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Personally, I think this is sad in 2 ways XD

Although I do not own Minecraft, I have played the online demo- and I feel yo' pain, bro.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-25-2011, 08:40 PM)Login Wrote: I had everything, diamond pickaxe, diamond everything, and I just spent hours trying to find my way out of my cave. I got obsidian during this, and made a portal outside. I went to nethers and collected all sorts of stuff. Then, there was this lava from the sky falling, so I jumped down to check it out, and it took me AGES to finally get down to the bottom (jump was HUGE) and to find the bottom pit was nothing but lava. Fall would've killed me either way. I didn't know it was that deep, and here's the sad part: I made a bed. When I died, it said "House bed destroyed or missing" and then I was like "maybe something messed up" when I went to the location I made it (I think, because I made it FAR away from the spawn) was the same structure that was set up in the same spot the first time I entered the seed. So the whole server reset on me. I had caves....everything...Q_Q

The bed missing is a glitch. I get it all the time. Even coming back from nether. The bed was still there, as was everything else. You might've just gotten lost.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(04-25-2011, 11:12 PM)DSiDewd Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 08:40 PM)Login Wrote: I had everything, diamond pickaxe, diamond everything, and I just spent hours trying to find my way out of my cave. I got obsidian during this, and made a portal outside. I went to nethers and collected all sorts of stuff. Then, there was this lava from the sky falling, so I jumped down to check it out, and it took me AGES to finally get down to the bottom (jump was HUGE) and to find the bottom pit was nothing but lava. Fall would've killed me either way. I didn't know it was that deep, and here's the sad part: I made a bed. When I died, it said "House bed destroyed or missing" and then I was like "maybe something messed up" when I went to the location I made it (I think, because I made it FAR away from the spawn) was the same structure that was set up in the same spot the first time I entered the seed. So the whole server reset on me. I had caves....everything...Q_Q

The bed missing is a glitch. I get it all the time. Even coming back from nether. The bed was still there, as was everything else. You might've just gotten lost.
OH NO. I'M GOING TO BE LOST FOREVER. I was FAR away from the spawn. I must give juu teh filez to help me find it. Q_Q tell me x and z coordinates.

It's official: the server reset. I checked my place. My place had a lava pit, with a cave, and three other caves. And nothing was there (that I built). The lava was there.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I don't not know the mechanism of the game, but I've had many other similar experiences.