Why did "robloxsucks" and "awesomerobloxain" get banned?
See title.

To all mods, stop being so strict. If someone hates ROBLOX, Buildism or any other game and wants to say it in their username, then that's fine. We should only ban people for usernames if they actually have inappropriate language, not just because they imply that the people will cause trouble.
While that is true, Jacob- as far as I know, every user with "Buildism sucks" (etc) as a username has spammed about it.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-30-2011, 08:11 PM)Sazaho Wrote: While that is true, Jacob- as far as I know, every user with "Buildism sucks" (etc) as a username has spammed about it.

But we shouldn't judge people based on their username alone. If they just wanted to offer constructive criticism, that would be OK.
I take full responsibility for those 2 bans, I banned "Robloxsucks" due to the fact that the users from roblox see that and keep it flowing or just start flame wars with us. I wanted to avoid that so I banned him.

AwesomeRobloxian on the other hand is my god cousin and he isnt allowed on these kind of sites, his mom stated to me already.
(04-30-2011, 08:16 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 08:11 PM)Sazaho Wrote: While that is true, Jacob- as far as I know, every user with "Buildism sucks" (etc) as a username has spammed about it.

But we shouldn't judge people based on their username alone. If they just wanted to offer constructive criticism, that would be OK.

I'll bear that In mind, thanks.

I have not yet banned someone JUST for the name criticizing the site though...
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
What always amazes me is that people keep making usernames with "Robloxain" in it.

It wouldn't be quite as stunning if they had bothered to spell their username correctly.
I only ban those people if they actually flame and spam.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]