Today's top poster: Fish (18 posts)
Ashley im 130 USERID's before you.

~700th USERID~
Big Grin
(05-04-2011, 07:23 PM)Eric Wrote: Ashley im 130 USERID's before you.

~700th USERID~
Big Grin

Congrats =D
Keep on posting fish!
Well, now who is number one...for now. >: )
I estimate a large increase in activity when summer comes around Tongue

Sadly, I've been preoccupied for a while. I still check in every day though Big Grin
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(05-04-2011, 08:53 AM)AK-47 Wrote: What? JUST 18? We must be slowing down... Makes me wonder why the "Posts per day" counter in stats is going up...

I think that is calculated based on the number of posts divided by the number of days the forum has been online. For 6 months, the forum was very dead, so every day brings the average up.

I'm looking forward to the summer too... it starts in 2 weeks for me! I'll be able to start working on the Grid Big Grin
(05-04-2011, 10:11 PM)Scripter Wrote: I estimate a large increase in activity when summer comes around Tongue

Sadly, I've been preoccupied for a while. I still check in every day though Big Grin

Same. I'll go general: I got a girlfriend, and she's occupied a lot of my time. It just happened a few days ago, we've known each other for 5 years. So, we started dating a few days ago, she's real nice, and she's also wanting me to spend a lot of time with her. :o
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
YAY login Smile Remeber when you posted that thread about you needing help! Now your datingSmile))))))
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(05-04-2011, 10:20 PM)Fire Wrote: YAY login Smile Remeber when you posted that thread about you needing help! Now your datingSmile))))))

Yup. ♥ It was with Maria. ♥
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Ah! Thats so exciting. Im so happy right now lol.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(05-04-2011, 08:53 AM)AK-47 Wrote: What? JUST 18? We must be slowing down... Makes me wonder why the "Posts per day" counter in stats is going up...

I made around 400 posts in a day.