I am making a Youtube account to make Buildism Videos.
I like to be creative. What Username should I use? Conditor is Builders in Latin so that might work. Watcha think? Big Grin
How about: FishTheBuildistOfEpicalDoom
Or
TheBuildistOfTheSea
You are a bit too young, don't you think? I mean, you're only ten and.... Oh never mind.
Or Blok bata (Idionisan) in English Brick Block. This game was made in the USA (On the computer LOL) and they found USA by trying to find india. So I think I might go with that. Big Grin
(05-06-2011, 08:34 PM)LOL Wrote: You are a bit too young, don't you think? I mean, you're only ten and.... Oh never mind.

Did you think Con..... Oh NVM! xD
BuildismFish should do it.

You wouldn't want to have a great name, and forget it. (I get this problem a lot)
Made one! BrickzBuildism. :3
^^ Even better.

And... how would you make videos with all the lag.

Also, You can't freely move the camera, though you could probably have brass to make a tool for it.
(05-06-2011, 08:34 PM)LOL Wrote: You are a bit too young, don't you think? I mean, you're only ten and.... Oh never mind.

Pedo bear approved! (I wish I had picture...)
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(05-07-2011, 01:38 AM)AK-47 Wrote: ^^ Even better.

And... how would you make videos with all the lag.

Also, You can't freely move the camera, though you could probably have brass to make a tool for it.

I called it brickz so it is like a hole crew. ^_^ Not just for me. :3 Also Brasrino is filming so yeah.