I need to find my skill..
Id rather not sing anything -- there's hardly anything worth singing and I stink at making lyrics. The only lyrics I've ever written and liked were for a song I wrote and never published or even played except on a lame keyboard and a lame guitar.

Memories/To savor or regret/Memories/Those things you can't forget
Memories/To cherish or to dread/Memories/Those things stuck in your head
I have always been good with dogs. :l Like when the teacher said somtimes here dog used to play or get scared of the vacume is because it wants attention. :l Maybe I can train my dog. :/
Theres a talent in everyone, 17 years and I have still not been able to find it.

I guess my skill is playing the drums
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Until I was 12, I always wanted to study insects (bugs). But then one of my online friends started his own website, and wanted me to program something... and I realized that I wanted to do that, not live in a lab all day while looking at wings and legs under a microscope. Tongue

So, just try out different things--you have plenty of time! Once you've found what's right for you, you'll know it.
Recently I made up my mind and thought to myself that I should start programming, however, I don't think my parents will be fond of that because of my computer "addiction." Parents these days...
(05-10-2011, 09:41 PM)LOL Wrote: Recently I made up my mind and thought to myself that I should start programming, however, I don't think my parents will be fond of that because of my computer "addiction." Parents these days...

Just not anyone can get a computer job you know. I'd like to be a mod though, I know how long to ban everyone. For example
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM Would most likely take a 7 dayer in ROBLOX but here probaly 3 days... And I have diabetes so yeah, makes finding a skin harder.
(05-06-2011, 12:14 AM)Login Wrote: Perhaps learning.

That's most peoples' talents.

+1 rep and thanks.