I gave Fish a strongly worded PM.
That should do the trick to make her stay! ^_^
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(05-14-2011, 08:04 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: That should do the trick to make her stay! ^_^

"I mean, if BAD roblox users are here, why is the community so nice? The people here didn't ban you. And I don't think it's fair to your friends here to quit becaue of something we had nothing to do with"
Not all the comunity are nice, look at Cubejackel's Profile comment. And I will say today if I will leave.
But that dude is a troll. I mean, look at all your friends!
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
You might also notice that CubeJackal has not been online in forever. (And that the comment deleting system isn't working for me... JACOB_!)

Anyway...

The ROBLOX community is full of flamers, trolls, and spammers.

When's the last time a spammer, troll, or flamer got away with something on Buildism?
(05-14-2011, 08:30 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You might also notice that CubeJackal has not been online in forever. (And that the comment deleting system isn't working for me... JACOB_!)

Anyway...

The ROBLOX community is full of flamers, trolls, and spammers.

When's the last time a spammer, troll, or flamer got away with something on Buildism?

Um...

Kieron?
You are looking it in the wrong way, what about looking your friends here! Me,Ice,Fire,Sergent,McNoobster,Broloxer and the rest of the forumers!
Fish is a girl? That's cool...
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]