Can I have an E-Mail? Or anything else?
To send a resume or application to work as staff here?
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
What do you mean "work" here?
I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

But if you would like the information, here it is.

I want to start off as a moderator here and then become a developer as I become more optimized in the language buildism uses. (maybe code you guys up some real forums, not just mybb, or phpbb. Something like that). I want to start off as a moderator to one, gain all of your trust, and ever since the track season started, practice, and school work has set me down, and I need to get back up on my feet (in the area of PHP)
Ok, it would take a while to be a moderator, but if you're so into this game and really want to help then ask Jacob_ to see what he can do about it.
Why would it take a while? I can just send in a resume and get accepted or not. Simple. That's how jobs work. So many forumers think jobs just get handed to them...
Well, then work on your resume, simple as how you've just said.
That is what I have been doing thank you.
Moderators are nice... the good ones are

^
Seems good, maybe jacob_ Could use some help, but i think that in another thread he mentioned something about beeing hard to cordinate with others scripter,anyway, i think the moderator staff is complete, so you will have to wait a little, above all, I think you should do what you say...