For people who havent forgive me, please click.
[Image: 316sxs2.jpg]
Granted, Fishes are friends, not food- although I love fish and chips and tuna sandwiches.

I'm not sure if the other mods will unban you, because we haven't discussed it lately, or as far as I know...

Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-21-2011, 09:59 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Granted, Fishes are friends, not food- although I love fish and chips and tuna sandwiches.

I'm not sure if the other mods will unban you, because we haven't discussed it lately, or as far as I know...

Lol, other mods. And I got a 7 dayer.
Oh cool, they took it down from a perma ban to a week. We have merrcy on our previously awesome members. Wink
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I was off the whole week so I don't know what happen.

So no hard feelings from me.
Fish's main ROBLOX account got deleted and she spamraged, but it got worked out. It was originally a permanent ban but got lowered to a week -- so Fish should be re-accessable on Tuesday.
(05-21-2011, 10:05 PM)Ashely Wrote: I was off the whole week so I don't know what happen.

So no hard feelings from me.

I rag'd that my ROBLOX account > Deleted without a reason > Fish spam on Buildism forums.
I will try to forgive you, but i hate giving second chances if i feel that they will do the same again *cough*Kieron*cough*