Guess who?
I missed some things, anyways, Who told me that you quitted, but i just saw this thread, so i know you came back, so Kieron and Fish allied to flame you? or Explain me what happned!
When fish went on her spamrage spree broloxer got a bit heated up about it. I think you know that much.

And apparently, later yesterday than I was online Kieron got annoying again and got a week ban. He tried to show up with an alt earlier (ALT SPOTTED) so all his alts are now banned on sight until his ban ends.
(05-19-2011, 02:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: When fish went on her spamrage spree broloxer got a bit heated up about it. I think you know that much.

And apparently, later yesterday than I was online Kieron got annoying again and got a week ban. He tried to show up with an alt earlier (ALT SPOTTED) so all his alts are now banned on sight until his ban ends.

It makes me wonder...

How many alts does he have?
About 10. Let me check again real quick...

The ones it lists (I think there's more and the list is too long for the screen) are:

Georgina
Username
John
KieronV2
RPG-7
KieronV3
SpamAlt1
SpamAlt2
KieronV4
the3pikduck
ItalianFamilyAtTableSureQuiet
IDidWarnYou
(05-19-2011, 02:02 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: About 10. Let me check again real quick...

The ones it lists (I think there's more and the list is too long for the screen) are:

Georgina
Username
John
KieronV2
RPG-7
KieronV3
SpamAlt1
SpamAlt2
KieronV4
the3pikduck
ItalianFamilyAtTableSureQuiet
IDidWarnYou