Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Currency
I know that Jacob_ said not for a while. I just wanted to see what everyone thought about it.,
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
yeah, i would like to reach fortune (altough i dont have any skin lol)
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Yes--Why?
The reason we've been getting SQL errors is because the host doesn't allow so many users on. To solve this, Jacob needs moneh and the easiest way to do so, is well curentsy; people will have the option to BUY huge amount of the virtual stuff for real cash, thus solving our connection problems.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I doubt people will buy stuff from Buildism at its current state...
Who already said he'll probably get some...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
One person isn't enough.
(06-05-2011, 06:43 PM)noob007 Wrote: I doubt people will buy stuff from Buildism at its current state...

People (including me) bought premium accounts for Minecraft when all you got was a custom skin and the promise of getting the full game when it was finished.

Also, never underestimate the tendency of people to buy stuff that helps them stand out from the rest of the crowd... like expensive virtual items.
Like on R. The Sir Rich McMoneyston is pretty popular among OBCers -- and it's over 20,000 Robux.

Personally, as long as we have a way to get currency without paying real money too, I'd love it. We could have Official Skins or Adornments that layer on top of user skins, a Toolbox, when Google ads are implemented, user advertisements...