Finally got ads up jacob_?
Nice, Hopefully we get approved finally get some money coming in and hopefully be able to advertise our site aswell. Why aren't you using google ads though?
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-12-2011, 02:49 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Nice, Hopefully we get approved finally get some money coming in and hopefully be able to advertise our site aswell. Why aren't you using google ads though?

People have been complaining about Google ads.....
(06-12-2011, 02:51 AM)LOL Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 02:49 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Nice, Hopefully we get approved finally get some money coming in and hopefully be able to advertise our site aswell. Why aren't you using google ads though?

People have been complaining about Google ads.....

That's what I figured there ads allows try to infect my computer on facebook.
And the X-ray scanner ads.
You have to be 18 to use Google ads, my birthday is in a month.

And these ads are purchased using Bitcoins, which is a cool new virtual currency project.

There isn't a lot of stuff you can buy with Bitcoins yet, but I could buy advertising on other sites.
(06-12-2011, 03:05 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: You have to be 18 to use Google ads, my birthday is in a month.

And these ads are purchased using Bitcoins, which is a cool new virtual currency project.

There isn't a lot of stuff you can buy with Bitcoins yet, but I could buy advertising on other sites.

Well when you turn 18 you should add google ads even though they have a few problems at times that would give you some money in the bank or if you could can you have both, Bitcoins ads up top and Google ads on the bottom.