I have alerted ROBLOX to the possible hacking going on.
(06-12-2011, 11:17 PM)Car Wrote: You sure everything is alright? Because it sounded like a real big deal.

Some rofags came in and spammed the site.

Jacob had to go somewhere so he put up a fake error, the rofags then started to have joy parties saying WE SHUT DAOWN BUILDISM LOLO

And kieron was the leader of it, you probably wont see kieron on buildism anymore.
(06-12-2011, 11:19 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 11:17 PM)Car Wrote: You sure everything is alright? Because it sounded like a real big deal.
And kieron was the leader of it, you probably wont see kieron on buildism anymore.

Virtual suicide and attention whore much?
Why not send it to info@roblox.com? They usually give me a reply whenever I send them a message.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
Going to email info@roblox.com.
Also tweeted Jacob_'s thread about an amendment to the rules disallowing illegal site raid planning to Telamon.
~Phoenix, Buildism's resident flaming bird, CubeBomb Moderator, Lua Coder, and overall mature individual. :3
I sent an email to Info@Roblox.com.

"Hello, I am a moderator of Buildism and a member of CubeBomb. I have detected hacking from your site that could be illegal. Recently today CubeBomb was DDoSed by someone on the off-topic forum. I know this because there were several topics that were planning on attacking CubeBomb this morning. The attack was later spread to Buildism and the site was shut down to prevent a DDoS from happening. I suggest you keep a closer eye on the off-topic forum of ROBLOX. Thank you.