Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Can You Read This?
I wrote this to inform my mahd ex that I want to restart from when friends and if feels happen then they happen. Also that when we were just friends anyway I had feels so right now because I do it would be the same.
Anyway is the comprehensible from this?

"eh hopefully u rreed this or check yo email because i sur as hell never do. But I actually wonder if you can even understand any of it because I started typing like the uncomprehending ass fuck i do when i do somewhere in it. man almost as confusing as poetry no one got time to understand why the walls is blue tho.

through curiosity of interest, you have indirectly caused me to be asdfamreedtill1am homestuck. which has made me reevaluate the life of life in this world of the thing that is the now but wasnt so is the past but future but also is present now so I can break the boundaries of time because memory is pro like that where it can just be in the past present and future at the same time.

regardless, running away was stupid though good for me so I'll keep the things gone. through observation of chance on accident u have removed ties and thus for i am using this medium to contact the you that is the [insert word of acquaintance that is on weird terms due to odd feels that make no sense]. though not the gone of the you because that would make me stupid dum weak ubahd stahhppp go home. tho i have come up with a new plan. ye
will restart the world of my all except memories because those fuckwit shitty bastards dont die to liek w/e df it was like before.
see because tho i not admit tbh i had thing for u befor anyway when was the fren chat shit thing. so it wuld be the same except those shitty memory.

if u feels than it happens to happen it restart liek you know. so like if u feels like the before than it happen if it not, then im stupid fuckwad that think doing same thing twice gonna wwork and well then that is liife. if u do then i must be jegus of earth and thusforth master aquarian windmaster of the waterjugs. mmmm jugs. i mean waves water of course. soooo put that up 4 thought. i wanted to tell you this frum phon but is to not answer so ok fuck it will use email i neverused b4.
and i cant use facebook anyway, I blocked myself.

speaking of which i forgot to write a quote on your card which i remembered liik 3 days ago it goes:
"bby my favourite command on the computer is Fn U".
but o cours i forgot that n e way.

am sorrs about whaerrdf has happen but is like this ok. ok.
plus n e way i dont wan u to be all liek amg jacob sak he no bahd go away i dont want in life no more [insert removal of gifts and denial of memory] becaus yo that toro cat plush was pro af my tendencies to search rndm on ebay are amazing.
we be them fren from babbs that was liek we so cool evn afer 7 yee's we still be peanut butter nd jelly we be tight as flintstone vitamin bottle ye. evn afer sum dumm break up we better than be all like WE DUN YOOOOOOoooO FUCK DISH SHIT. so im just be like. ye we r bttr and yo i can have patience to not mind if u not reply to ish right? and yu know wut? hey we liek da same even if we sis nd bros man imma b dha shitty ass bro that commit incest. scratch that imma be the bro that is the adopted bro like the animu and the fek sis be like ehhh yoooooooo he was adopted.

i dont even know if you understand any of this shit.
anyway im still liek but the whol us let rewind like u want bby nd we take it the way it shuld all slow and whaterrddfffff will happen. so sorry bout being a douche fag ass bitch being QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ but hey u is liek best err anyway. shit i flirt too much.

o but im still not gonna b on tumbr ou fuckbook. also u wanna go to Acen with me because would b p chill to cosplay dha same--story? univers imma say that no wait series ye.

thanks
this yo miku and ia vocaloid luving bro dood friend Jacob.
we out B)"
What was the point of typing this piece of shit?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
what did i just read
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Uh. Comparing this with the huge email that I spent 4 hours writing to Mysty at the end of July....

I'm so sorry, Ming. I hope you'll be able to get along without her okay.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Wait is Ming a boy or girl?
Ghosty: is Mysty an actual person or a girl who is non-existent who you fantasize about?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-24-2013, 05:29 PM)Oak Wrote: Wait is Ming a boy or girl?

Ming's a guy who's been literally crying about his girlfriend ignoring him since 2010 or 2011, certainly way before you came.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-25-2013, 05:49 AM)Myem Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 05:29 PM)Oak Wrote: Wait is Ming a boy or girl?

Ming's a guy who's been literally crying about his girlfriend ignoring him since 2010 or 2011, certainly way before you came.

Nonono, this is apparently another chick.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
neglection to the point where I am going to take bus to school and be like.
ASDSADSADFASDFSADFSADFSADFSADFSAFDSAFDFSADFSAFDSAFDSADFSAFDSAFDSAFDFSADFSAFDSAFDSAFDSADFSADAFDSAFS

then say I can predict the future but also lets stahp being ugly and do the thing that has to be done because destiny and the binds of promises DEMANDS it. eh yooo I'm gonna like go to hell or something if I don't like fix it. I for real sold my soul with some the crap I said before asdf. [in the way of if I don't people have the authority to jump me but you know--]

plus it makes her a liar too tho i don't think any of my friends said anything like "if u hurt him gonna kick yo'r ass" kinda like because im a dude and that doesn't happen.
==
But I said I wouldn't soooo wdh am I doing?