Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im LOLing at how hard Jacob_ wants people to make games.
Seriously,two signs saying you should make games instead of forum? Why doesnt he just shut down the forums?
[Image: image?id=2155]
It's not the abundance of foruming he dislikes, it's the lack of games.
I laugh at how you think working with the potential of a good game is not being used.

Think of it like this: You've made a really cool thing that took half a year to make. You have people doing the exact opposite of the purpose it was meant for. You can stand it for a month or two, but when nobody does the whole point of what you made it for, then why have the site up?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
It's like if you made a sports site with the intention of discussing softball, and then everyone starts talking about baseball.
(07-03-2011, 05:40 PM)TheFlame Wrote: Seriously,two signs saying you should make games instead of forum? Why doesnt he just shut down the forums?

Get the hell off the forums if you're going to continue your complaining. If you want a site to forum on and only to forum on go back to cubebomb.
At least it isnt filled with stupid trolls like you.
[Image: image?id=2155]
(07-04-2011, 10:57 PM)TheFlame Wrote: At least it isnt filled with stupid trolls like you.

Yes it is.

*Points to TheFlame*
Last I checked Kieron still resided there... Is quite popular there, actually. And if he doesn't count as a troll...
(07-04-2011, 10:57 PM)TheFlame Wrote: At least it isnt filled with stupid trolls like you.
*isn't

You call me a stupid troll? If you're going to insult me please use correct grammar.