Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate to say it but..
(07-03-2011, 06:38 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Kieron asked me to post this via CubeBomb PM:

"Thank you for saying those things, atleast a few people don't completely hate me"

The only reason anybody would hate him is because of his threats of attacking Buildism.

I liked the old Kieron when he first joined.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Like I've said, he wasn't all bad, he's just argumenative. Broloxer is the same way. Kieron's just doesn't always go about fixing his anger the right way, especially after he got a bad rep for it.
(07-03-2011, 02:51 PM)Duck Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 02:46 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: The funny thing is you guys brought this upon yourselves by continuously being mean to him.

*some of you guys

I've always liked kieron, although I've told him to cut with the idiotic drama in the past.
[/quotehttp://buildism.net/forum/images/smilies/sulk.gif]

:doubt:
(07-03-2011, 02:46 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: The funny thing is you guys brought this upon yourselves by continuously being mean to him.

..You're going to throw this all on us because you think you can?

Confusedcared:
(07-03-2011, 06:44 PM)Login Wrote: [quote='Qwertygiy' pid='49437' dateline='1309718332']
Kieron asked me to post this via CubeBomb PM:

"Thank you for saying those things, atleast a few people don't completely hate me"

The only reason anybody would hate him is because of his threats of attacking Buildism.

I liked the old Kieron when he first joined.

Lol, I remember when Jacob_ posted the links to the hack threads Kieron posted on hackforums.

He requested buildism to be hacked.
I don't care if he comes back or never comes back.