So Jacob_ turned 18, I have a suggestion for Jacob_
I suggested this before, but this time I will suggest it in a more detailed way.

Jacob_, Can you please add a donation button? It would help Buildism pay it's bills besides and could give Jacob_ money for college. You could donate from your credit card, by mail or paypal. If you like donate $15 or more, you get a extra 5 more places and the ability to watch about Jacob_'s future updates every week before it is released and annouced to the General Public.

You would also have the ability to view "Sneak preview" pages, if you paid $15 or more. The Sneak Preview pages would give previews on what updates might happen in the next week or so. It would also allow you to test it out on a special editor, but you can not save it through.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
[/thinking that Jacob_ actually plans his updates a week ahead of time instead of just working on them a day at a time]
I like the idea, but a premium feature would be more smart.
Hello
Well, if one user could see the new updates, and then they said what the update was to other users, would make it kind of pointless to have paid money for that feature...

Wouldn't a custom background be something people would want anyways? xD
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(07-15-2011, 10:37 PM)Scripter Wrote: Wouldn't a custom background be something people would want anyways? xD
That can be an add-on for a paid membership.
Hello
Paid membership at this time would be bad.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I think it's to early to add membership.
I'm not saying we should add it now. It's a great idea.
Hello