Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll be nice
2 hours for final words and apology
I'll cancel the video if I get some kind apology.

I wont peek for 2 hours
so say whatever you want.
A FAN OF ME?
WEAR THIS SKIN:
http://buildism.net/items/MisterObvious/2505
100 takes noobs
screenshots of harrassment or stop complaining

The mods will take action if you report the messages
Just stop complaining, it isn't necessary. That's all I'm asking you.
What is this I dont even
[Image: SEXOPHONEE.gif?1275676760] [Image: bhjt1.jpg]

I dont think i own you an apology since i didnt even talked to you, either chat, Pm or forum, but im glad you try to be nice since i dont see you as a bad person
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Stop complaining, no apology for you.
Serious threats are against the rules. If you actually want us to do something about it, rather than using it as an excuse to whine about the community and make a rage video, then use the report button and/or PM me links to the posts.

I don't even care if you make one of those videos, I'll just close the site for a few hours like I did the last time. If you're trying to get something done, then this is not the way to do it.
(07-29-2011, 06:35 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Serious threats are against the rules. If you actually want us to do something about it, rather than using it as an excuse to whine about the community and make a rage video, then use the report button and/or PM me links to the posts.

I don't even care if you make one of those videos, I'll just close the site for a few hours like I did the last time. If you're trying to get something done, then this is not the way to do it.

Instead of closing the site down just disable the forums for a little awhile, I'd like to continue working on my game if that ever happens again. I hope it doesn't though.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(07-29-2011, 06:43 PM)Glome Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 06:35 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Serious threats are against the rules. If you actually want us to do something about it, rather than using it as an excuse to whine about the community and make a rage video, then use the report button and/or PM me links to the posts.

Instead of closing the site down just disable the forums for a little awhile, I'd like to continue working on my game if that ever happens again. I hope it doesn't though.

Then they'll just spam in the comments and everywhere else on the site where you can enter text.

I'll close the site, but make sure the login for the downloadable editor still works so you can use that.
(07-29-2011, 06:45 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 06:43 PM)Glome Wrote:

Then they'll just spam in the comments and everywhere else on the site where you can enter text.

I'll close the site, but make sure the login for the downloadable editor still works so you can use that.

Hmmm... that could be solved by disabling account registration for a little while.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]